Sunday, May 13, 2007

How Does Selling Information Relate to Building a Downline?

Copyright © Paul Birdsall, Your Online Success Partner

All the "Masters of MLM" use this formula...

Aaron Parkinson, Dale Calvert, Big Al, Joel Broughton, Robert Blackman, Chad Rissanen, Art Meakin, Joe Schroeder, Randy Gage, David Nelson, Jonathan Budd, Mike Dillard, Deagan Smith, Jeff Mulligan, Herbalife Hitters, Amway Hitters, Melaleuca Hitters, Shaklee BIG BIG Hitters and many more...

99% FAIL in Network Marketing because
99% TRY to do MLM.

How absurd and ridiculous is this?

"Hi, I'm Paul the Fishman. I sell seafood and meat door-to-door. I also do MLM on the side. Wanna join? We can make lots of money together!"

That never worked for me.

Or...

"My name is Paul Birdsall. Don't ask me how much money I've made in MLM, but, would you like to get rich with me in a really cool pyramid scheme?"

(People think MLM and Network Marketing is a scam... I hate that, don't you?)

The Professional Formula

Whether it's supplements or weight loss programs or books and tapes or water filters or air purifiers or shampoo or laundry soap or hamburgers or whatever...

The "Professional's Formula" is to hide behind a cash register and "play" buy-low-sell-high.

Hold tight, my (new) friend, I'm about to change your life.

People do not understand MLM, much less "levels", "leverage" and "auto-ship" or even "residual income" for that matter!

MLM big-dogs retail more than they "recruit".

MLM big-dogs understand that people don't"get" MLM but they DO understand retail...

"Buy low and sell high."

That is why ALL of your (true) real "big stars"of MLM are huge retailers of a retail item.

Your grandfather called it "trading".

Your parents called that system "bartering".

Today, it's called e-Commerce or "networking".

It's ALL true retailing.

LAW #1:
It's easier to sponsor a CUSTOMER who has already swapped money with you for something than it is trying to "recruit" an absolute STRANGER.

Customers TRUST you.

LAW #2:
When you show your potential downline member a way to earn cash flow, they virtually cannot resist.

LAW #3:
Show people "MLM" and they'll go, "Huh?"

Make sense?

Good.

The link below is a brand new example of a great funded proposal. One of my very successful students created it and I love it. Makes money up front (the easy way) and introduces my primary business automatically to the customers for MASSIVE profits! Check it out....

http://www.OnlineCopyCatBluePrint.com

Paul Birdsall teaches online marketing through his FREE 7 Day Online Success Boot Camp. You can learn more about Paul and take his online boot camp here: http://www.7DayOnlineBootCamp.com

You can also learn more about me at Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/people/Paul-Birdsall/816710462?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home